INformation SeriesCareer Conversations
Announcing our new guest interview series, which will feature professionals from a variety of fields sharing their expertise and answering questions from our students and the greater homeschool community.
For all teens!
How to get involved:
There are 4 ways to get involved – as a student, speaker, guest or partner
As a student:
- Suggest a topic
- Jump on any interview session and participate
- Re-watch/listen to any session on our Youtube Channel
As a Career professional:
(or someone who has experience in particular fields)
- Apply to guest on our program to share your expertise and knowledge
- Share the program with friends and colleagues who may be interested in learning more about different career paths.
- Connect with other participants through our Facebook group or other social media channels to discuss career-related topics and share insights.
- Provide feedback on the program and suggest ways that we can improve or expand it to better serve our audience.
- Volunteer to help organize or promote future Career Conversations events, either as an individual or as part of a larger organization or group.
- Donate time, resources, or funding to support the continued growth and success of the program, and help us reach even more students and professionals in the future.
- Use the recorded interview in your own marketing/outreach
As a Podcast Guest:
- an adult who was unschooled and wants to share your story?
- a homeschooling parent with a cool story to tell?
- someone in the alternative education movement who promotes self-directed learning?
As a Partner:
We are offering this service free to the entire homeschool community but we could really use some help getting the word out to the youth. We have a media kit for homeschool organizations and other partners to make it easy to share. Let us know and we will add you to our partners list with links here on our webpage and on the discord server where the interviews will take place.
We’re starting something new…
Introducing Career Conversations, the newest program from Astrolabe Academy designed to bring the homeschool community together and provide students with valuable insights into the careers and experiences they are most interested in.
We believe that learning should not be confined to a classroom, and that real-world experiences and conversations are essential to help students discover their passions and set them on a path to success. That’s why we’ve created Career Conversations, a platform for students to connect with successful professionals from a range of industries, ask questions, and gain valuable insights into what it takes to succeed in their chosen career paths.
With guests appearing twice a month, students will have the opportunity to learn from professionals in their field of interest, ranging from business and tech to art and entertainment. All sessions will be recorded and made available on our YouTube channel and podcast, so students can revisit and share these conversations at any time.
Best of all, Career Conversations is open to the entire homeschool community, free of charge. It’s our way of giving back and supporting students in their journey to discover their true calling and build a successful future.
Join us for Career Conversations and discover a world of possibilities.
Based in New Mexico, we serve all 50 states.